Thank you for expressing interest in Bermuda Heroes Weekend. The weekend of events runs from June 15 – 18, 2018. The events which will have vendors are:
- Five Star Friday (City Hally Car Park) – Friday
- BHW Raft Up (Shelly Bay) – Saturday
- Parade of Bands & Last Lap (St. David’s) – Monday
Vendors will have the opportunity to provide services to the public in the form of food, snacks, drink (non-alcoholic) options or kid-friendly entertainment i.e. bouncy castles, etc for spectators as they wait for the Parade processional.
Vendor fees are as follows:
Snack Vendors $125
Food Vendors $250
Novelty Vendors $75
The fee must be paid in full by June 1, 2018. If you make payment after this date, please note, a $25 late fee will be incurred. Payments can be made via credit card or by direct transfer to HSBC: BHW Ltd. 011-129830-001.
- Wristbands will be provided for the vending applicant plus three booth workers. The collection can be arranged by contacting 400-HERO.
- Vendors must be ready for business 30 minutes prior to gate opening times.
- All Food vendors must display a temporary food license from the Department of Health.
- All Vendors must have a valid certificate of liability insurance of at least $500,000 liability coverage.
- All vendors must also have a valid business license.
- No vendor may sublet to another vendor.
- A 110v circuit is available to vendors at the concert only.
- Vendors are expected to provide their own equipment i.e. tables, chairs, tents, signage, etc.
- Vendors shall remove all personal property, trash, oil and debris from their designated area throughout the duration of the event.
- Food vendors must keep area sanitary at all times and all trash must be gathered and bagged for collection after the event.